Monday, September 11, 2017

TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU!



Hee! Well, not really about you, but here are ten things I hate (in no particular order) that you might relate to:
1.  Someone reminding me right before I go to bed that there is no mattress on earth––no matter how clean––that doesn’t have a few bedbugs. Talk about a sleepless night.

2.  Losing anything other than weight.

3.  Cell phone bills.

4.  Scary things. Tornadoes or strong winds that get me thinking they might turn tornado any second, or rodents within 300 yards of me––and not just the furry kind.

5.  Stepping in dog do-do. Especially barefoot.

6.   Getting behind schedule.

7.   Sitting on a hard chair with no cushion, reminding me that despite the coverage I now have, there’s still some bone in my butt.

8. A picture hanging on a wall crooked, or a rug laying crooked on the floor. I have a sister whom I suspect makes sure she’s got a few things hanging off balance before I come to visit her, just to watch me squirm.

9. Hearing stories about what’s in the hot dogs I eat.

10. Choosing what to wear to work in my home office where nobody sees me. Okay, I lied; don’t hate this one. Couldn’t think of a tenth to hate. :-)

What about you? Got any pet peeves?

17 comments:

  1. Most of my pet peeves involve grammatical errors that people seem to be making more and more often. I devote a lot of time on my blog to these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! Please excuse any I may have had in this quickie post. Maybe too quick. :-)

      Delete
    2. Oh, I certainly wasn't referring to you!

      Delete
  2. I can relate to all of these. Great list.

    Have a gabolous day. 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, good days all week. As long as I get one paragraph a day written even on my crowded days, it's good. :-)

      Delete
  3. Losing anything but weight is annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spiders! Someone texting while driving. Someone who says they can eat one small piece of chocolate and then put the rest aside u til a day or so later. People who say an old movie is from 2005. Centipedes. Nagging. People who say they don't like animals. The movie, Titanic and add James Cameron. People who buy an $88 million dollar house because they need a bigger home for their family of five but seem to not have given anything to the people who lost their homes in the 2 recent hurricanes( that's Beyoncé and her husband). People who think throwing a football are heroes. Hmm, I have a list don't I? 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I read that Beyonce and one of her daughters went down to Houston and did some things to help out. She's from Houston, originally.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, that's quite a list. :-) And the chocolate thing. Are there really people who can wait on eating it?

      Delete
  5. Ha! These were hilarious. Since I'm a vegetarian, 9 has no affect on me;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have too many pet peeves to list. Right now it's annoying TV commercial songs/jingles. Drivers not using their turn signals or stopping in the middle of a traffic circle but they blow through stop signs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great list! Made me laugh! LOL! I work at home too, with my art. I just hate when I pick a day, to really focus on my art, which means basically a pj day, no bra and then the door bell rings! LOL!
    Thanks for coming by my blog and for all the nice comments! Truly a pleasure to meet you! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya! Thinking about breaking my doorbell just to avoid the problem. :-)

      Delete