Hee! Well, not really about you, but here are ten things I hate (in no particular order) that you might relate to:
1. Someone reminding me right before I go to bed that there is no mattress on earth––no matter how clean––that doesn’t have a few bedbugs. Talk about a sleepless night.
2. Losing anything other than weight.
3. Cell phone bills.
4. Scary things. Tornadoes or strong winds that get me thinking they might turn tornado any second, or rodents within 300 yards of me––and not just the furry kind.
5. Stepping in dog do-do. Especially barefoot.
6. Getting behind schedule.
7. Sitting on a hard chair with no cushion, reminding me that despite the coverage I now have, there’s still some bone in my butt.
8. A picture hanging on a wall crooked, or a rug laying crooked on the floor. I have a sister whom I suspect makes sure she’s got a few things hanging off balance before I come to visit her, just to watch me squirm.
9. Hearing stories about what’s in the hot dogs I eat.
10. Choosing what to wear to work in my home office where nobody sees me. Okay, I lied; don’t hate this one. Couldn’t think of a tenth to hate. :-)
What about you? Got any pet peeves?