1. Fry two chickens instead of one. If it’s Southern fried, leftovers are always welcome.
2. Offer up homemade soup for a side dish, even if you have to buy it from a neighbor.
3. Bake (or buy and pretend you baked) cookies once a week and tell him/her she looks great.
4. Make (or order) a true gourmet feast at least once a month.
5. Let him/her eat as you talk, and pretend you think he or she is really listening.
6. Have a dish of fudge, peanut butter cups, or anise candy in each room. Yes, the bathroom too.
7. Ask him or her what he or she would like for supper, then be sure to call the delivery service in time.
Now, which one of these have you already tried?
Have a good day and happy feeding!