Sunday, May 5, 2024

REFLECTIONS ON THE A TO Z CHALLENGE

 Let me just say that I’m definitely glad that I joined and completed the 2024 challenge. My theme for the challenge was to review novels I’d read between January 1, 2023 and April 30, 2024. Even despite reviewing a few titles I didn’t jump up and down over, I enjoyed the challenge. In order to follow every letter of the alphabet, I ended up introducing myself to a few new authors whose books I probably would’ve never opened had it not been for this challenge. And now I’ll be reading their other books.

I also met a lot of new people by hopping to other blogs and leaving comments, many of whom I will continue to follow, though not on a daily basis. Sorry, but I work weekdays and some Saturdays, and I’m usually busy with family on Sundays. But I will hop on over to visit the blogs of new cyber friends as often as I can, at least a short visit and a cyber over-the-gate cup of coffee.

I’ll definitely be reading a lot throughout the rest of the year, because I also bought 13 books recommended by other bloggers through this challenge. Books I’m excited to read. Books already calling out my name, though I’ve got tons of other work to catch up on. Thank you, all!

And the traveling some bloggers did! Wow! Even though it seemed I never left my desk, there’s a part of me that got to travel a lot thanks to some wonderful bloggers.

I’m so glad I met you, and I’ll do my best to keep communications going.

Happy living!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to meet you. I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had not read a Harlan Coben book until I read your review. Now I'm reading one after another. He is my new favorite author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I met you too. I enjoyed your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debi - I've done the A-Z in the past ... but won't do again - however I enjoy coming across bloggers who've put the effort it. Good for you - I enjoyed your reviews and have taken your ideas on board ... I'll be here in future - whenever you have time to post - good luck with all things - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, 13 new books to read. That's awesome. Congrats on finishing the challenge -- I enjoyed your posts a lot.

    Ronel visiting for Reflections for A to Z Blogging Challenge 2024

    ReplyDelete